Durian Fest 2017

November 27, 2017


We Malaysians always crave for durian especially during the ‘Durian Seasons’. Nobody would never ever miss the chance to taste delicious durian with very cheap cost. Because the king of the fruits now becoming one of the most expensive fruits in our country. And we can’t stop eating it even though it’s getting more and more expensive every year. This year the Pahang Durian Entrepreneur Association organised a Durian Fest at Bentong town. Even though, it’s a little far from the city I still managed to go there and had my favourite fruit with my friends. I feel so happy because it only cost me RM 15 which is the ticket price to enter the Durian Fest. Let me break the secret I ate almost 4 durians all by myself.

The banner of the event.

The most favorite fruit of Malaysia. 
.
The entrance ticket for the Fest. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments